My 10 rules for doing a photo shoot.
1. Photography is fun. If it is not then you are doing it wrong?
2. I expect input from all the models I work with. All shoots are a collaboration to one degree or another.
3. Beauty comes in all shapes, sizes, ages and colors. Everyone has the right to be beautiful.
4. My job is to make you look good and when you look good you will feel good.
5. Nudity is often an enhancement but never a requirement.
6. We do not judge body art. You will not be rejected for a tattoo or a piercing.
7. You give me your time and I will give you a DVD with lots of images.
8. I don't use this site to meet girls. I have yet to date one single model I have worked with but I do have many good friends.
9. I prefer studio shoots and I do have a portable studio. Hiking and heat can be an issue on this old man.
10. Respect is always given and expected.
Sex appeal is fifty percent what you've got and fifty percent what people think you've got... Sophia Loren
Basic rule of life;
When you commit, do your best to keep your commitment. If you cannot keep your commitment call or text and let someone know. I am surprised how many times I get stood up by people who expect to make be taken serious. Remember photographers tend to be around for years and get to know each other. If you want to be taken serious, be a serious person.